HELLO :D



A place for those little moments that make you light up like nothing else.

Stay a while and say hello perhaps? :)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My week - Instagrammed !

So, it is the third week so far and I have to say, I am still adjusting to Uni life but nevertheless, the friends I have made here helped a lot too :)
 Still thinking about the dish I made together with my mum, and love the colours of the ingredients. Chilli :D
I just discovered recently that there is actually mee goreng (fried mee )in a instant cup noodles form, see how clever of these people who came up with the idea? How do you pour the water without getting the noodles out? You may ask. Yup, it came with a plastic covers with four medium-sized holes on it; so after you pour in hot water and let it sit for a while, just shut the plastic lid back and pour the water out! Who would have thought ? :)
Hmmm, Milo Sejuk (or cold milo) just came out and for lazy people like me, it is simply God-sent! No need to walk out to the pantry just to get some hot water. Pour in some water and voila, my favourite drink is ready!
 The rainy season is here to stay until December; as much as I don't like the fact that my clothes can't really dry, but I am glad it is here since the days are much cooler. And, sleeping during rainy days are the best!
 My awesome roommate bought me this the other day she went out for dinner, which was super nice of her *happy*  I never really like bubblemilk tea but this changed my mind. Thanks!
It was early in the morning and I was 20 minutes away from my first class. What I did was to take a shirt while and admire the lovely morning. Oh, how the trees stretched.

How the little things makes you appreciate life even more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment