HELLO :D



A place for those little moments that make you light up like nothing else.

Stay a while and say hello perhaps? :)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Join me for a cuppa ?

Perhaps, some days are just meant to be coffee days, or days for caffeine. For me, it is. A cup of good coffee never disappoints, and gives you the temporarily ah-I'm-in-heaven moment. I am a weird one, when I tasted something which I like, I will always order that particular drink until I am sick of it.

Coffee Bean somehow has replaced Starbucks on my list since a long time ago. Coffee Bean over Starbucks, any time. Especially their Vanilla latte, gets me going every time.

E bought me this Vanilla latte for the rest of the crew and she bought me one too, so imagine me jumping around because being too happy. For just a cup of Vanilla Latte. Hahaha, yeah that's how hyper I am. Hee.

Back in the days when I was in college, sometimes when you showed up in front of college 7 am in the morning but your class starts at 12pm.

The best thing to do - Hang out at the nearest coffee shop. This was one of the pictures when  I had my toffee Nut latte - Hot at Starbucks. I know, I know, some of you  may start giving the face saying, " How on Earth you drink hot beverages? In Malaysia it's so hot!" Heheh, at least that's what one of my besties keep telling me.
As you can see, it was really early in the morning. That's why the lighting was quite weird. 

I do have to admit that the Toffee Nut sprinkles were really good!


Tempted to get off the chair and go buy some cuppa?
Stay tuned for the next post! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment